In the era of electronic medical records, big data, and massive computational efficiency, there is a boundless amount of research to be done in clinical care. As physicians, nurses, pharmacists, nutritionists, psychologists, and other healthcare providers, our clients are often concerned with measuring and improving patient care and patient outcomes.
Our platform facilitates standardization of data, which often come from a variety of sources:
- Electronic medical records
- Patient charts
- Primary data collection within an academic study
- Survey data
- Publicly available data
By automating integration of multiple data sources, we work with our clients in academic and hospital settings on projects such as:
- To measure the impact of procedures, interventions, or medications
- To compare multiple treatments or interventions
- To forecast the burden of disease under different scenarios
- To predict the risk of an outcome given patient characteristics
To answer these questions, we use methods from descriptive statistics to machine learning depending on the dataset and research program. Our platform provides a user-friendly interface for interacting with the data and communicating results to administrators and stakeholders. Data and results are regularly updated for ongoing surveillance and hypothesis generation.
To learn more, get in touch.