We are growing! Our analysts and consultants have a variety of technical skills:
- Knowledge of statistical theory in areas such as experimental design, causal inference, epidemiological methods, prediction modelling, Bayesian approaches.
- Experience using statistical theory applied to real data
- Research and publishing experience in an academic setting, e.g., a Masters or PhD degree
- Proficient statistical computing skills (e.g., R, Stata, SAS, python) and experience with tools like version control and markdown
and equally importantly:
- A love of solving complex problems
- An enthusiasm for learning new technology, methods, and subject areas in a face-paced environment
- Enjoy teaching and communicating complex analytical topics to professionals in other fields
If this sounds like you, please forward a recent CV and (ideally) link to your Github account or a recent coding project. Don't have one? Consider doing a Kaggle competition or some Project Euler problems!